Answer the main question above but if you can answer any below thatll be good as well
1.Explain the purpose of agreeing standards for your own work. Give at least two reasons.
2. Explain the purpose of taking on new challenges and being able to adapt to change at work.
3. Explain the purpose of treating others with honesty and consideration.
Section 5 – Know how to plan own work and be accountable to others
1. Explain the purpose of meeting work standards and deadlines when completing tasks in a business environment.
2. Describe two different methods that you can use to plan your own work in a business environment.
3. Describe ways of keeping other people informed about progress and compare their effectiveness. What are the benefits and drawbacks of each approach?
Section 6 – Understand the purpose of improving own performance in a business environment and how to do so
1. Explain the purpose of continuously improving your performance in a business environment.
2. Describe at least two ways of improving your performance at work. Where relevant, illustrate your answer with specific examples from your own experience.
3. Briefly describe at least two different types of career pathways that may be available to you.
Section 7 – Understand the types of problems that may occur in a business environment and how to deal with them
1. Identify at least two different types of problems that can occur in a business environment.
2. Complete the table below by describing at least two specific problems that can occur at work and how they can be dealt with.
Problem + Dealing with the problem
List at least two problems you are able to deal with yourself and two problems you would need to refer to others to deal with (and how you would refer these problems).
Problems I can deal with:Problems I would need to refer to others:How are problems referred to others?